The most popular area for skiing is around Mount Niseko where the slopes at Annupuri, Niseko Village, Hirafu and Hanazono meet at the top half of the mountain. Nest at the Trees provides a shuttle to three convenient stops in the heart of Hirafu. Special arrangements can be made for other exiting locations around Niseko.
Resort Opening Times for 2018/19
- Niseko Annupuri - 23 Nov – 6 May
- Niseko Grand Hirafu - 23 Nov – 6 May
- Niseko Hanazono - 1 Dec – 8 Apr
- Niseko Village - 1 Dec – 8 Apr, Re opens 28 April – 6 May
- Night Ski - 11 Dec 2018 – 20 Mar 2019
- First Run - 23 Nov 2018
Resort opening times are subject to snowfall levels and weather conditions.
The most popular area for skiing is around Mount Niseko where the slopes at Annupuri, Niseko Village, Hirafu and Hanazono meet at the top half of the mountain. Nest at the Trees provides a shuttle to Hirafu and Niseko Village, both a 5-minute drive away.
Grand Hirafu Lift Ticket
The Grand Hirafu Lift Ticket gives you access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono resorts. This covers approximately 60% of the mountain’s ski area.
Niseko All Mountain Lift Ticket
For the full experience of a Niseko skiing holiday, opt for the Niseko United All Mountain Lift Ticket. Get Access to the whole mountain and unlimited rides on the Niseko United shuttle bus which makes it convenient to travel between the 4 resorts as well as to the neighbouring town of Kutchan.
Terms & Conditions
- Lift passes are to be collected at NEST AT THE TREES, NISEKO concierge desk. In the event that is not possible, collection of passes will be collected from Vacation Niseko office.
- The cost of each lift pass includes a refundable 1000JPY deposit. This refund must be collected via the Lift Pass refund machines at the base of all major lifts.
- When you receive your lift pass, please take note of the pass number on the front of the ticket (marked with a * e.g * 01-2345-67-891111), you will need this in the event that you require the ticket to be reissued. In the event that you lose your lift pass, you may have one reissued at the nearest ticket counter with the lift pass number.
- Lift passes are NON-refundable once activated.
- Lift Passes of less than 7 days can only be used on consecutive days once activated, whilst lift passes more than 8 days have 2 additional rest days (eg. 8 of 10 days). The pass holder can choose their 2 days off within the 10 days.
- Please be aware that when using the Niseko United Shuttle, lift passes WILL be activated when scanned UNLESS the Shuttle is used on the rest day of a lift pass that allows rest days.
- Keep your lift pass in a left hand pocket in order for it to automatically activate when you are skiing.
- If you have two lift passes in your pocket when you are sking. It may be scanned incorrectly, please keep them separately.